Lists about this place
- - American Society of Civil Engineers' "Seven Wonders of the Modern World"
- - World's Tallest Towers
- - Everybody Hates a Tourist: New York City
- - 100 Tallest Buildings by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- - Kid-Friendly New York City
- - Everybody Hates A Tourist: USA
- - Wonders of the World
Write an entry Entries about this place
Don’t get me wrong the Empire Building had amazing views but then we did go in the morning so it was really crowded but I prefer Rockafeller center because we went in the evening and the city just looked amazing and beautiful!! even looking at the Empire State Building with green lighting from the Rockafeller looked awesome.
it really is high, and makes the millions of cabs look so small. The outside observatory deck was very crowded and chaotic, but as people started to clear we had a spectacular view of the city. It was wonderful. When youre down in the ratrace and in the maze of buildings you lose sight of how big and great the city really is. Everyone should experience this.over 5 years ago
Ask a question Travel questionsNobody has asked a question yet. Be the first!
People who have been here
See all 2608 people