Westminster Abbey is one of the most magnificent place. You can say it as the best architectural masterpiece. Westminster abbey is one of the great attractions in London. Really a magnificent building full of amusing history, but its quite disappointing that taking pictures are not allowed. I am glad I visited such a impressive place.over 2 years ago
+44 (0) 20 7222 5152
Lists about this place
- - All 911 UNESCO Heritage Sites
- - Places mentioned in the DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
- - UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Europe
- - UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the UK
- - MazzaTravel's "75 Places to see in Britain Before you die!!!"
- - Everybody Hates a Tourist: London
- - Cultural Heritage Sites
Write an entry Entries about this place
If you want to get inside the abbey for free, go to an evensong at 5:00 pm. Enjoy the view while you’re listening, though, because the guards are really strict about not letting anyone linger for sightseeing afterwards. I got to sit in Poets’ Corner, right next to Chaucer’s tomb, and I was able to see everything I wanted to on the way out.over 3 years ago
It was GREAT!!!
Ask a question Travel questionsNobody has asked a question yet. Be the first!
People who have been here
See all 2429 people