Lists about this place
- - National Parks of the USA
- - Places Featured on Season 8 of The Amazing Race
- - US National Park Service National Park Guide
- - Worldwide National Parks
- - Michael Bright's 1001 Natural Wonders You Must See Before You Die
- - National Parks and Monuments of Utah
- - Travel Channel's Top Ten Wonders of the West
Write an entry Entries about this place
We went to pick up my daughter who was in New Mexico. Instead of taking the freeway all the way down and all the way back, we decided to take the long way down and visit some of the great places along the way.
We left home around 8:30 a.m. and by early afternoon we were at Arches National Park. I had been here several times before in my youth, and Mrs. viii and I had visited here one time together with some friends before we were married.
This was the first time for any of our children. They thought that it was a wonderful place. There are plenty of interesting rock formations and wildlife to see. There are hikes of varying levels of difficulty, all of which take you to some fantastice scenery.
The family loved our little adventure at Arches.over 4 years ago
Ask a question Travel questionsNobody has asked a question yet. Be the first!
People who have been here
See all 469 people