Lists about this place
- - National Parks of the USA
- - US National Park Service National Park Guide
- - Michael Bright's 1001 Natural Wonders You Must See Before You Die
- - DLuvBaby's "The US National Park System Passport Stamps"
- - US and Canada National Parks, Monuments, Historic Sites
- - US National Parks
- - Places I Want To Go
Write an entry Entries about this place
I have been to some 20 odd National Parks and Joshua Tree will always be my fav. 100 degrees the 1st week of May. Go bouldering, rock climbing, not see people for a couple days. Camp out under the desert moon and listen to the coyotes howl.
People who have been here
See all 382 people