I find that I enjoyed this part of the park quite a bit when my children were smaller. We still go through, and I still enjoy it even though my kids are bigger now.
Some of the things that I enjoy most in Fantasyland:
- The wishing well and the statues of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Walking through the castle from Main Street USA into the courtyard
- The Villain Shop (too bad it’s gone now)
- The drinking fountain near where the entrance to the Castle Walk-Though used to be (for some reason the water there seems colder than at many of the park’s other drinking fountains)
- Merlin’s Sword in the Stone performances