Lists about this place
- - National Parks of Tasmania
- - National Geographic Traveler's The New Grand Tour
- - Directory of Countries
- - States which have banned smoking in public spaces, restaurants, café's and bars
- - States and Territories of Australia
- - 400 Places on Earth You Have To Go
- - States And Territories Of Australia
Write an entry Entries about this place
I’d say Tasmania, for the ratio of landmass to beauty has to be one of the nicest places I have ever been. Tasmania has a real romantic, hideaway feel to it. Even the cities are small, underpopulated and quiet. If you have never been, do. Get a car and drive around it in a couple of weeks, well worth the time.
Ask a question Travel questionsNobody has asked a question yet. Be the first!
People who have been here
See all 222 people