42 means death in Japanese: 四二＝しに＝死に＝Death
44 means ‘death’ twice: 四四＝しし＝死死＝Death, Death
you are born to die.
Nothing else matters.
Caramba! Change is always challenging, but I’m having a difficult time accepting that the recent turmoil on 43places has resulted in actual improvements to the user experience… granted, we’ve re-arranged the furniture a few times, but to what end? Or am I just being a curmudgeon?over 6 years ago
1. bragging to people about where you have been
2. thinking of cool places to go
3. reminiscing over old travel stories
4. working out for yourself what’s good about where you live
5. killing time at work
6. being cheered by random people for no good reason
7. the irony of ‘places’ like this
8. feeling superior to travellers who don’t see the real ‘[insert place here]’
9. finding out where you should have gone but missed
10. discovering that you are not alone in this stupidity
I really, really wish there was a way to link my 43places map to another web site. That would be so cool, as it’s exactly the kind of map I’ve wanted to have on my travel web site. Unfortunately, I lack the Flash talent to develop my own map.over 7 years ago