I grew up with Disney. I love Disneyland. It really does feel like your dreams do come true when you come here. I’ve probably been here over 100 times and I’m only 21 years old. I’ve seen many changes in Disneyland. Did you know they use to have a petting zoo?
Here are some tips
1. Try to go on the off season. I hate crowds, it really makes me grouchy. If you go anytime when school is in session your safe. As well as weekdays in the off season are even better. 5 minute waits.
2. DO NOT bring SUV strollers. Actually, just don’t bring a stroller. It’s harder on you and me.
3. Not a great place for babies. It’s very stressful for babies and yourself.
4. Be polite and ccourteous of people around you. Everyone wants to have a great time.
5. There are some items in Disneyland, which are not available in regular Disney retail store.
6. Nothing is cheap at Dinseyland. Food is very pricey, even at downtown Disney. Save your money before coming here.
7. Shorter lines during the night and parades. Hit the big attractions during those times.
8. Have Fun!!