Untitled by karlaanne
a mecca of tourist traps in paris, but oh-so-cute!
- keep a hand on your purse while you walk through. lots of pickpockets here, especially in the early evening.
- don’t buy anything from the souvenir stands here, they are double the price of shops at the bottom of the butte.
- feel free to haggle with the artists. (make sure you brush up on your french first. even if these guys can speak english – they wont.
- wait til you are actually in the square to have a protrait done, watch out for the guys walking around with the big notepads before you actually get in the square.
- on the right is a creperie – one of the best in the cities. the lady in there has a foul temper, but its still fantatic.
- make sure you wnder around the back and hit up the dali museum.